We will be back at the Danish Travel Show in Herning in February 2020 after a very successful Travel Show in Copenhagen in October. We’re very pleased to announce that the Department of Tourism will join us for the show, which attracts 60,000 visitors. We would like to see as many of you as possible participate in our booth.
So a few housekeeping notes:
- Notify us if you are interested as soon as possible – Deadline Nov. 20
- We have a room block from Feb. 20 – 23, 2020 in Herning, please let us know if you need a room
- Send us your arrival and departure dates into Copenhagen, arrive by Feb. 20 at the latest and we will assist with transportation from Copenhagen to Herning – 3.5 hour train ride
- If you cannot participate, you are more than welcome to send us your brochures or materials and we will be happy to hand out
- Welcome dinner, on Feb. 20 hosted by Department of Tourism
The show is running from:
- Feb. 21 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Feb. 22 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Feb. 23 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The evening of Feb. 23, we will all travel back to Copenhagen by either car or train
February 23 – 24, we will make reservation at hotel Guldsmeden in Copenhagen
Contact Atlantic Link Managing Director/CEO Karin Gert Nielsen at email@example.com for more details.